Vol. II No. 21 11/1/2021
- Live at Tanglewood — There will be a Fall-Winter-Spring season at Tanglewood for the first time. From November 2021 through April 2022, there will be performances at the Linde Center. The events will include four Chamber Music programs, and a collaboration between BSO musicians and WBUR "Circle Round". Live performances will be followed by video-on-demand BSO Concert Now streams. For more information, www. BSO.org
- Norman Rockwell Museum Exhibitions Jan Brett — Stories Near & Far; November 13 - 14. Join us to explore our new holiday/winter exhibition, complete with creative scavenger hunts for children and families; recorded story readings by Jan Brett; and artist signed books available in the Museum Store. Admission free for kids & teens, and members.
- Naumkeag — Winterlights. Please note: Due to uneven and stepped terrain, accessibility is limited at this event. Tickets required. To purchase tickets, check dates, and dates available go to ww.ttor.org/Naumkeag.
- Berkshire Botanical Garden —
- Drawing Dried Leaves — Tuesday, November 2 to Thursday, Nov. 4, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Understanding Soil Health and Structure Tuesdays Nov 2 to Tuesday Nov 23, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Autumn-Inspired Handmade Filled Pasta Saturday Nov 6, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Digging Dahlias, Saturday Nov 6, 11 a.m.to noon
- Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce is once again purchasing 16 balsam fir trees through the Southern Berkshire Chamber/Wards Nursery for the "Winter Wonderland Walkway" at the Stockbridge Library. All are invited to stroll through a festive walkway of 16 lit and decorated trees Dec. 4th to Jan. 5th, free of charge.
- Stockbridge Library World Premiere of Leonard Bernstein's "Music for String Quartet" — Live Saturday, November 6, @ 7:30 p.m. at the Linde Center at Tanglewood — Contact the Library for ticket prices and additional information; Outdoor Storytime, Tuesday, November 2@ 10:30 a.m.; Online Poetry Series: The Refuge of Witnessing featuring Julie Danho Thursday, November 4 @ 12:00 p.m.; Virtual Cookbook Club with Christopher Kimball Thursday, November 4 @ 12:00 p.m.; Virtual Speaker Series featuring author Eyal Press Wednesday, November 10 @ 6:30 p.m.; Simon Winchester — Live — Saturday, November 13 @ 3:00 p.m.
Photo: Nathan Hayward.