Vol. II No. 22 11/15/2021
- Live at Tanglewood — There will be a Fall-Winter-Spring season at Tanglewood for the first time. From November 2021 through April 2022, there will be performances at the Linde Center. The events will include four Chamber Music programs, and a collaboration between BSO musicians and WBUR "Circle Round". Live performances will be followed by video-on-demand BSO Concert Now streams. For more information: www. BSO.org
- Naumkeag — Winterlights. Please note: Due to uneven and stepped terrain, accessibility is limited at this event. Tickets required. To purchase tickets, go to ww.ttor.org/Naumkeag.
- Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce is once again purchasing 16 balsam fir trees through the Southern Berkshire Chamber/Wards Nursery for the "Winter Wonderland Walkway" at the Stockbridge Library. All are invited to stroll through a festive walkway of sixteen lit and decorated trees December 4 – January 5, free of charge.
- Austen Riggs Thursday, November 18, 5:00-6:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
What Obstructs Addressing the Climate Emergency? Anne Karpf and Sally Weintrobe discuss the Roles of Gender and of Exceptionalism. (CME/CE credits offered) For more information visit education.austenriggs.org
- This is Shakespeare Week. Watch live stream of local teens perform. Monument Mountain High School presents The Tempest and Stockbridge's Waldorf School presents Julius Caesar. Thursday at 6:15 and 8:30 on CTSB. There's more! Go to: Shakespeare.org
Stockbridge's Berkshire Waldorf High School performing Juius Caesar at the Elaine Berstein theatre on November 13. Watch it via live stream on CTSBtv.org this Thursday. Photo: Patrick White.