Vol. III No. 03 2/1/2022
Notes from the Board of Assessors, January 18, Hybrid meeting
- Gary Pitney, Chair
- Doug Goudey
- Tom Stokes
- Michael Blay, Assessor
- Tax exemption certifications to be signed (executive session).
- "Form of Lists" for businesses mailed, for second homeowners will be mailed next
- Budget will increase as this is a certification year and there are extra costs associated: evaluation of utilities ($4000); appraisals ($2000); improved software ($1800) = $7800 increase over $6400 budget = $14,200; also there may be increased mailings — will submit to Canales.
- Goudey said the Assessor's Office generates income on very small budget — should be no problem
- Maps and sketches to be uploaded
- No update on PILOT program
- Board went into executive Session
Photo: Blue Moon Images