Vol. III No. 03 2/1/2022
Notes from the Tri Town Board of Health Public Hearing. January 26, Zoom only
- Stockbridge Board of Health: Dr. Charles Kenny (Chair) Rae Williams, Dr. Henry Schwerner
- Lenox Board of Health Dr. Noel Blagg and Dianne Romeo
- Lee Board of Health Dr. Robert Wespiser and JoAnn Sullivan
- Jim Wilusz, Executive Director
- Chair Charles Kenny opened the public hearing.
- There were comments from Board members who wished to make an opening comment.
- Following was two hours of citizen comments, both for and against the possibility of mandating restaurants to require proof of vaccination to dine. Full comments are available on CTSB
- The Board allowed time and listened to all who wished to speak.
- Chair closed the public hearing. No vote was taken.
Photo: Patrick White