Vol. III No. 10 5/15/2022
Notes from the Historic Preservation Committee, May 2, Hybrid meeting
- Carl Sprague, Chair
- Peter Williams
- Jorja Marsden
- Lisa Sauer
- Pam Sandler
- Attorney Nicolas Arienti via Zoom
- Arienti on behalf of 38 Lake Drive. Application to demolish house.
- Williams said, search of records did not uncover any historically significant owner or event. The structure is from 1957 older than 50 years (67 years) but not architecturally significant
- Architect Sandler said, while she is not voting against demolition, she did want to note the house is a classic example of mid-century modern.
- Has been some more-recent renovation
- Permit to demolish approved
Photo: Joan Gallos