Vol. III No. 16 8/15/2022
- Berkshire Botanical Garden Gears Up for Grow Show August 20 1pm – 5pm and August 21, 10am – 4pm. Celebrating a 52-year tradition, beautiful floral arrangements and summer harvest are spotlighted and judged. Displays in the Exhibition Hall. "Challenge Class" at 3 p.m., featuring State Representative William "Smitty" Pignatelli, Tom Romero; Matt Tannenbaum, the owner of The Bookstore and Get Lit Wine Bar, Chris Ferrero, a gardening speaker, writer and consultant, from Stockbridge; Chis Masiero, owner of Guido's; and Linda O'Connell, of Stockbridge, an avid gardener and a Trustee of Berkshire Botanical Garden. For more information, call 298-3926 or visit Berkshirebotanical.org
- Stockbridge Sinfonia, Berkshires' only community orchestra, celebrates its 50th anniversary season with two upcoming concerts, free and open to the public. Masks required. Saturday, August 13 at 11am Zion Lutheran Church, Pittsfield; Sunday, August 14, 6pm Saint James Place with a gala following the concert.
- Austen Riggs VIRTUAL GRAND ROUNDS Friday, August 19, 12:50pm, 1.0 CE/CME Credits FREE — "Relationship & Resilience" Kate Wheeler PhD, APRN-BC, FAAN
- Laurel Hill Association — Laurel Hill Day - August 27th at 1pm - Laurel Hill Association joins The National Celebration of Frederick Law Olmsted — RSVP email@example.com
- Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce Arts and Craft Show, August 20 10am – 5pm and August 21 10am – 4 pm — admission free
Yo Yo Ma performs this past Friday.