Vol. III No. 21 11/1/2022
1. Vote! Early voting October 22 – November 4. Election Day November 8.
Congregational Church presents Lake Mahkeenac Radio Theater
2. The First Congregational Church presents Lake Mahkeenac Radio Theater — Come one come all for food, fun, singing, and storytelling. Tracy Wilson on piano, JoAnne Redding, Nashville Recording artist, vocals, and David Anderegg, Host. At the First Congregational Church of Stockbridge on Main Street — 6pm — Free of charge but a $25 donation at the door is suggested. All proceeds benefit the restoration of the 1824 church
BBG 8th Annual Rooted in Place Ecological Gardening Symposium
3. Berkshire Botanical Garden 8th Annual Rooted in Place Ecological Gardening Symposium "Seeding Community in the Garden", November 13, Lenox Memorial High School, 10am to 5pm. Also...
November 5 — DIY Herbal Spa Day and November 12 — Home Curing
4. The Nonprofit Center of the Berkshires in partnership with Berkshire United Way and the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) is hosting a VOLUNTEER FAIR on Friday, November 4, from 12 noon to 3pm at the Berkshire Innovation Center. Meet with 30 nonprofits seeking volunteers. This event is free — register in advance so we have enough snacks and tote bags for everyone! Walk-ins are welcome but only those who register will be eligible for door prizes. To register http://www.npcberkshires.org
Lee Board Of Health — Notice of Adjudicatory Hearing
5. From our neighbors in Lee — Lee Board Of Health — Notice of Adjudicatory Hearing
Notice is hereby given that the Lee Board of Health will hold an adjudicatory public hearing on November 19 at 10am, located at the Lee Middle and High School Auditorium located at 300 Greylock Street, Lee MA 01238. The purpose of the hearing is for the Lee Board of Health (LBOH) to determine, under the legal standards of MGL c. 111, Sections 31 and 143, whether a large PCB disposal facility (hereinafter Upland Disposal Facility (UDF) GE wants to install in Lee, Massachusetts, will or will not be a risk of health to the residents of Lee and adjacent communities. More information available at https://www.lee.ma.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif771/f/uploads/tri_town_hearing.pdf or at email@example.com
Photo: Blue Moon Images/Dana Goedewaagen