Vol. III No. 24 12/15/2022
Notes from the Select Board, December 8, Hybrid meeting
- Patrick White, Chair
- Chuck Cardillo
- Jamie Minacci
- Michael Canales, Town Administrator
- The attorney for White Pines Condominiums suggested alterations to the proposal submitted at last SB meeting. The proposal would allow some building without a special permit as follows:
- Rather than a 500 sq ft, a 300 sq ft addition would be allowed without special permit
- The space would be unheated three-season to disallow it being converted into an interior room
- This would be a one-time addition
- Minacci said the Condominium may have "even more regulations than the Town"
- Cardillo said, "By the time it gets to Ned [the Building Inspector] it has been vetted [by the Condo Association]
- A motion was made and passed unanimously
- Minacci announced that bus rides are free in Massachusetts during the month of December
- White announced that the Town will present the Red Lion Inn with a proclamation at the annual Senior Holiday Luncheon. It will mark the 50th year that the Red Lion has hosted Stockbridge seniors for the annual holiday luncheon.
- The Stockbridge Bowl Stewardship Commission presented the Lake Management Plan (LMP) to the SB. White recommended it be reviewed by consultant David Cameron to assure acceptance by the State. Agreed
- White said McCaela Donovan has requested a seat on the Affordable Housing Committee. That would fill the seven seats required. Moved and approved.
- There was a motion to approve the changes to the Stockbridge Golf Club officers. Approved
- Liquor licenses and entertainment licenses were all approved. However,
- White recused himself from Tanglewood liquor and entertainment licenses as he is an abutter to the Linde Center parcel.
- The Berkshire Botanical Garden entertainment license was approved with the "same conditions as last year" — which were conditions on Music Mondays — amplification and changed site to across the street.
Stockbridge "old rectory" dressed for the holidays 2022 Photo: Hilary Scott