Vol. IV No. 18 9/1/2023
1. Flu shots in Stockbridge Oct 6th. Southern Berkshire Public Health Collaborative will be at Stockbridge Town Hall on October 6th hosting a flu vaccine clinic. Pre-registration is required. You can sign up at home.color.com/vaccine/register/tritown
Housatonic Heritage Walks
2. Annual Housatonic Heritage Walks Celebrating 21 years of Heritage Walks! All free in the Berkshires (MA) and Litchfield County (CT)
Saturdays & Sundays in September/October weekends: September 2 & 3, 9 & 10, 16 & 17, 23 & 24, and September 30 & October 1
Download a PDF Version of the Heritage Walks!
Berkshire Botanical Garden
3. Berkshire Botanical Garden:
Garden of Curiosity Opening Reception September 1
September 2 – 3 Berkshire Woodworkers Guild Show and Silent Auction
September 5 – 26 Herbaceous Plants — class
September 6 – 27 Fall Flower Fest — class
September 9 – 30 Qigong in the Garden
League of Women Voters
4. League of Women Voters of Central Berkshire County invite you to experience the Joy of Learning! Participate in A Community Conversation: "Martin Luther King and the Struggle for Black Voting Rights (1965)".
Tuesday, September 19, 2023, 5:30pm, Stockbridge Library and via Zoom
Joshua David Hall, Chair, History Department, Lee High School will conduct this conversation with his students and YOU!
5. The Berkshire Strummers, a group of local ukelele players meet to play. This is an amateur group of varied experience who play the uke and sing mostly older songs. If you have a ukelele and like playing and singing, or if you would like to just sit and listen, please join us. It is informal, not a class. Everyone welcome. Every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm to 8pm in Stockbridge Senior Center.
Photo: Lionel Delevingne