Vol. IV No. 1 1/1/2023
Notes from the Conservation Commission (ConCom), December 13, Hybrid meeting
- Ron Brouker, Chair
- Sally Underwood-Miller
- Jamie Minacci
- Lisa Bozzuto
- John Hart
- Joe DeGiorgis
- Chuck Kohler
- William Loutrel
- Minutes for November 22 approved as corrected.
- Property at 10 Pine Street — replant buffer zone between yard and road - work approved
- 3 Averic Road — upgrade failed septic system — approved
- Certificate of Compliance for work done by White Pines at bridge — site visit before it can be granted
- John and Judy Peyron, owners of Larrywaug property, proposed work — approved
- Underwood- Miller discussed changes in filing fees for applications including Scenic Mountain applications.
- Underwood-Miller also wished to rewrite the Scenic Mountain application form.
- Town charges $100 and ads cost $75 — Underwood-Miller wants to raise fees
- Asked consultant what other towns do. David Cameron said they don't charge. They pass cost of advertising on to applicant
- Have to change Bylaw to raise fees, current fees cover costs, and there have been no complaints
- Consultant said his quarterly allotment is used up and asked: should he proceed? Brouker said he would speak with Michael Canales, Town Administrator
- Notice of Intent (NOI) for 82 Interlaken Road
- Appears work and NOI do not match
- Apparently a second driveway was built. Is it a construction driveway or permanent?
- Appeared they removed stumps
- Blasting and more work done than proposed or approved
- Consultant will drive by and look
Photo: Lionel Delevingne