Vol. IV No. 3 2/1/2023
1. "Coffee and Conversation" with our state legislators on Monday, February 13 at 10am in the Selectmen's Meeting Room in the Town Offices. Stop by to meet and greet our newly elected State Senator Paul Mark (Berkshire, Hampden, Franklin and Hampshire District) and State Representative Smitty Pignatelli (3rd Berkshire District).
2. Save the date: Norman Rockwell Museum (NRM) 2023 Gala — NRM will present "A Night of Wonder", its annual fundraiser, Saturday, June 10, 2023, 6pm — 10pm
NRM Spirit of the Holidays last 5 days — view the beloved Norman Rockwell images depicting Christmas, New Year's, and winter scenes — closes February 5, 2023
3. The Berkshire Edge, on the last Wednesday of each month will run Dateline: Stockbridge. It is all about the greatest little village in New England, and another source of Stockbridge news. Please let me know if you have news or a tip or something you would like me to cover. Thank you, Carole.
4. Berkshire Botanical Garden — Annual Bulb Show set for Feb. 24 through March 10 in the Fitzpatrick Conservatory. The show is free and open to the public, runs from Feb. 24 through March 10. The Fitzpatrick Conservatory is open every day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5. Stockbridge Library special events: Julian Zelizer with speak about his book, Myth America, February 4, 3pm — 4pm. Free
Valentine's Day Book Party, February 14th, 10am — 2pm.
BBG Barn Raising. Photo courtesy Felix Carroll, Berkshire Botanical Garden